Märklig Lanterna

Diskussionsforum - Registera dig för att läsa och skriva på forumet.
Klas Andersson

Märklig Lanterna

Post by Klas Andersson »

Jag har nyligen kommit över en Lanterna som inte liknar något jag sett tidigare !!
har sänt en fråga till en "samlare" i Tyskland ,och fått svaret att någon troligen byggt om den efter att glaset gått sönder ?
möjligt ,men jag är tveksam ...? varför göra sig så mycket jobb ,när den då ändå inte är "godkänd" till normal användning ?

nån som sett nåt liknande förut ?
Den kommer alltså ursprungligen från Tyska Marinen ! med Hakkors å allting !! :shock:

nedan frågan å svaret från Tyskland

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. April 2016 um 09:35 Uhr
Von: "Klas Andersson" <[email protected]>
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Lantern in sweden

Dear sir
I hope you can read englisch ! becouse I do not speak German

I found your homepage on Internet ,and hope you can give me some information about a Ships lantern I have found.
I collect all kind of Maritime things , but I have never before seen anything like this one,

It is made by Franz Schilbach in Stettin, and inside the door it is a swastika and a"M"

Hope you can tell me sonething about it
here is a link to Photos of it
http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/KlasA ... t=3&page=1

Sinserley
Klas Andersson ,Sweden

Från:
[email protected]
Datum: 22/4/2016 11:09:57 PM
Till: Klas Andersson
Hello Klas,

I'll try to answer the question .
I understand the question , but my english is very bad ......
The lantern is from the Fa . Franz Schillbach from Stettin.I have never seen this Latern. Its a single item!!! Absolutly!!!
I think the lens was missing and anybody has build the construction with the 3 glasses.
The housing is original !! 100%
The lantern was examined by the Kriegsmariene , so the small circle with the M and the swastika.

The factory Franz Schilbach was founded in 1876 in Stettin . 1944 the factory was moved to Ückermünde because they could no longer produce in Stettin due to the bombing .
1947 the company was expropriated and has been VEB Schiffslaternenwerk Ückermünde GDR until 1990.
Then the factory was disbande. In this time they build 300 000 laterns!!!
I send you some pictures from a latern from my collection. It is 100 % original.I thing its the same like your!
I send you the story from the factory, i have resaerched the story for myself. It is in Germany, but there a some pictures an you can see the factory an other thinks.

I collect some nauticel things.
On sonday I rescued 5 old boyes...see the picture!! Last year i save an very old anchor!! See the picture!!
3 years ago we was in sweden for 3 weeks, near the town Boras,
2 years ago for 2 weeks in Rönäng on the island Tjörn.
A very nice country.
Where you live in Sweden???
You can the my collection in the german TV!!!!! penultimate contribution http://www.mdr.de/mediathek/fernsehen/a ... 15b49.html

Best regards from a little Island in the Blatic Sea

Harald Krabbe
Am Gutshof 26 / OT Kaltenhof
D 23999 Insel Poel
Tel. +49 15772731257
Fax.+49 32121 295598
http://www.maritime-sammlung-kaltenhof.de

Å så här ser den ut !
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
Mvh Klas
kapstans

Re: Märklig Lanterna

Post by kapstans »

Gud vilken häftig lanterna. Jag har aldrig sett något liknande, men kul att du delade med dig.
Fredrik Ahlman
imar

Re: Märklig Lanterna

Post by imar »

Jag har en svensk akterlanterna där jag vid rengöring för några år sedan upptäckte att ett besiktningsdatum står inristat på glaset. Det behöver inte vara lika dant med tyska men kanske finns det om man tittar noggrant (du har nog tittat).